HOSPITALS & RURAL HEALTH
SUSTAINING MISSISSIPPI’S TRAUMA CARE SYSTEM: FUNDING CONSIDERATIONS
TASK FORCE FOR TRAUMA AND EMS FUNDING NEEDS
RURAL HOSPITALS: ECONOMIC AND HEALTH IMPLICATIONS IN MISSISSIPPI
MISSISSIPPI TRAUMA CARE TASK FORCE FINAL REPORT
MISSISSIPPI TRAUMA CARE: LIFE SAVING CARE IS NO ACCIDENT
THE LEWIN GROUP REPORT ON THE ECONOMIC IMPACT OF THE UNIVERSITY OF MISSISSIPPI MEDICAL CENTER
Copies of the issue briefs, chartbooks, and reports can be downloaded here. All information is free to download. Printed copies of all documents are available by contacting the Center for Mississippi Health Policy at 601-709-2133 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sustaining Mississippi’s Trauma Care System, Funding Considerations (December 2016)
- Reviving Mississippi’s Trauma System: Trauma Care Task Force Report (December 2007)
- Task Force For Trauma And Ems Funding Needs Report To The State Board Of Health (October 2016)
- Rural Hospitals, Economic and Health Implications in Mississippi (November 2015)
- The Economic Impact of Potential Closures of Rural Hospitals in Mississippi: A Focus on the Economic and Policy Implications & Alternative Models for Rural Hospitals in Mississippi.
- Mississippi Trauma Care System Life Saving Care Is No Accident (January 2007)
- Economic Impact of University of Mississippi Medical Center (January 2007)
- Mississippi Trauma Care Task Force Final Report (November 2007)